Candle season is upon us and we are back to opening up our retail store front on Saturdays!
We are seeking high-energy, growth-driven individual to join our team and help take our small business to the next level! If you are interested in working for a woman-owned, fun, creative business, and are:
- Craving a job that values your character, inspires personal growth, and encourages skill development & creativity...
- A company founded and run by creative women...
- Seeking to be a part of something with limitless possibility...
SEASONAL RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
This is for a SATURDAY position.
Hours: 6 hours per week / 3 - 4 Saturdays a month / 10am-4pm
Term - temporary, September 1 - December 31
Location: Emerald Park, Sask
Candle season is upon us and we are back to opening up our retail store front on Saturdays. We are looking for a Retail sales associate with flexibility to handle other tasks in down time.
Prairie Creek Candles Ltd. is a fast growing, female-led business located in Emerald Park, Saskatchewan. We operate out of a warehouse in Emerald Park with a strong e-commerce platform and over 65 retail partners across Canada.
· You will be the face of our business to our Saturday shoppers. Main tasks will be opening the store front and serving customers. Extra duties will be added to your day to fill the time between customers.
They may include;
- Various stages of production including packaging, labelling, inventory and retail/wholesale order fulfillment
- putting inventory out front
- Receive and unpack inventory such as raw ingredients from suppliers
- There will be cleaning. Always be cleaning.
- Pack and process shipments
You do NOT need to know how to do the tasks listed above... the right person can be trained!
· A positive attitude!
· Reliability + punctuality
· Excellent work ethic
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to work in a heavily scented facility
· Open, honest and active communication
· Willingness to learn new tasks
· Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
· Ability to work quickly and efficiently while maintaining high quality standards
· Comfortable working in an ever changing environment
· Able to work independently at times
· Physical stamina and ability to stand for extended periods of time
· Ability to lift 40 to 50 pounds in weight, candles and ingredients are heavy! Save on your gym membership!
Please email your resume to email@example.com with the following in the subject line: Production Team Member. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
If you should have any questions about the posting, don't hesitate to reach out to Kendra at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM on instagram @prairiecreekcandles